Bevcraft Group provides specialist Process & Packaging services for the craft beverage industry and today works closely with over 250 breweries and craft beverage producers across Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Bevcraft Group has evolved from being an award-winning start-up to a leader in its field and offers a dynamic environment in which to build a career in an exciting rapidly growing sector. Bevcraft Group’s services currently include mobile contract canning, wholesale supplies, printing, shrink sleeving, labelling, coding and related testing services.
Bevcraft are now opening a new direct-to-can digital print facility in Peterborough using new Tonejet Cyclone technology which is the 1st of its kind in Europe. This service will eliminate the need for shrink sleeves / labels on smaller craft can production runs. The Peterborough site will have the potential to eliminate 44m pieces / 130,000kg of plastic every year.
Bevcraft Group require a Craft Can Artworker to join our team at this facility. The role will include:
• Receiving client artwork files and assessing for print suitability / readiness and providing ongoing support and feedback to clients to ensure best outcome
• Processing artwork through to proof stage suitable for print and ensuring potential print issues / limitations are discussed with client
• Circulating PDF proofs to clients and ensuring timely turnaround of requests with particular focus on production deadlines
• Scheduling / managing print orders with the Client Services Team and Digital Print Team
• Supporting the Client Services Team in their wider client engagement
• Supporting the Digital Print Team in the production process
• Undertaking routine amends to artwork where required such as text / dates / batch numbers / barcodes
• Assisting with / developing procedures / artwork guidelines for both internal and external distribution
• Ongoing quality control including colour, layout, quantity and waste minimisation
• Contributing feedback / input to process improvement
• Work with other team members and our external technology partner to trouble shoot issues / improve processes and outputs
• Any other tasks related to organisational goals / meeting customer requirements
The role is expected to be varied and will present you with the opportunity to work on a diverse range of product designs and to work with the latest Tonejet technology [see https://www.tonejet.com/# ].
There is potential for the role to develop to include creative / design input / artwork origination where your skillset / your career development goals are creative design focused.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work with entirely new technology and as part of a new team. This will be the flagship facility across the Bevcraft Group’s can decoration offering.
The ideal candidate will preferably have many or all of the following:
– Experienced with digital print / print industry / knowledge of colours
– Strong working knowledge of computer based design / print processes
– Experience with design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
– Knowledge of ColorGATE RIP software would be a bonus
– Be a self starter / self directed / ability to work individually
– Good teamwork skills
– Ability to engage with clients professionally
– Natural problem-solving ability / IT skills
– Be punctual / reliable / meet deadlines
– Methodical nature and ability to follow procedures
– Attention to detail / quality control
– Ability to undertake processes efficiently
– Have a degree of flexibility
– Takes a personal interest in the final output quality / production process
– Trustworthy, honest and respect for client confidentiality
– Have an interest in producing quality product for the craft beverage sector
For the ideal candidate the following will be offered:
– A full time role to average 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
– Finish early Fridays
– A competitive base salary
– Time-off-in-lieu system to accrue extra days off
– An attractive bonus scheme will be applicable after 6mts
– A career / promotion path within a rapidly growing business
– Ongoing training and development opportunities
A 6mt probationary period applies to this role after which time, if successfully completed the role will become permanent.
Apply by email with CV to email@example.com