Do you want to …
- Work in the exciting craft beer industry to help breweries get their product packaged?
- Enjoy a varied mixture of office work with some warehouse / forklift work?
- Be our first team member in the Netherlands!
- Work closely with our Irish and UK teams?
- Use both English and Dutch throughout your working day?
- Join an ambitious and rapidly growing company committed to career development ?
Bevcraft Group provides specialist Process & Packaging services for the craft beverage industry and today works closely with over 150 breweries and craft beverage producers across Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Bevcraft Group has evolved from being an award-winning start-up to be a leader in its field and offers a dynamic environment in which to build a career in an exciting rapidly growing sector. Bevcraft Group’s services currently include mobile contract canning, wholesale supplies, shrink sleeving, labeling, coding and related testing services.
The company is now opening an office / warehouse in Breda to service both the Netherlands. Initially the focus will be wholesale of cans to breweries and then later mobile canning.
This will be the first role based at our new Breda warehouse and will include:
- Working closely with our international team on the ‘set up’ of the Breda warehouse including initial stock deliveries and equipment deliveries
- Translating our existing documentation packs from English to Dutch and setting up initial files / records
- Liaising with new client inquiries in conjunction with the international team
- Engaging with clients on their requirements and managing timelines for production and delivery
- Fielding inbound communications including calls, emails and postal correspondence in conjunction with other office staff
- Unloading deliveries inbound and picking / preparing orders for dispatch
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered to all clients
- Research new market opportunities and product / service lines
- Processing production and sales documentation including delivery dockets and data capture forms
- Engaging with new leads and inquiries and managing these through to sale
- Assisting with the implementation of new ideas / concepts and projects
The role is expected to be varied with the majority of time spent at our Breda facility as well as the opportunity to also attend client sites from time to time and possibly our international sites.
The ideal candidate will:
- Speak fluent English and Dutch
- Interested in Craft Beer / Beverages is helpful!
- Have good computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Zoom)
- Be detail-orientated and approach work in a logical / methodical way
- Be able to drive a forklift or willing to learn (license helps, but we can agree training)
- Likes engaging with clients and customer service needs
- Have a driving License (preferable)
- Be a self starter / self directed and motivated
- Work as part of a team – even if predominately via Email / Phone / Video / File Sharing
- Be punctual / reliable
- Other languages beneficial (but not essential)
- Trustworthy and honest
For the ideal candidate the following will be offered:
- A competitive base salary (subject to experience / qualifications)
- Full Time role with a clear Annual Review process with a career / promotion path within a rapidly growing business in an exciting sector
- Access to an attractive bonus scheme which you enroll in after 6mts is completed
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Company funded social events (initially when international colleagues fly in to visit until team grows)
- Company funded visit / retreat to Irish HQ (subject to Covid restrictions permitting)
- Finish early Fridays
The Bevcraft Group is committed to creating quality career opportunities and seeks to provide annual pay rises to mitigate inflation, reward experience and encourage greater responsibility
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: € 1,900.00 – € 2,400.00 per month